We strive to provide quality care and service for our patients. As our patients, you would expect
- You shall be treated in a courteous and professional manner with dignity and with respect;
- You shall have access to emergency, incremental and comprehensive care;
- You shall receive an explanation of the results of the examination, alternative treatment options, the sequence and cost of treatment planned, any risks involved, and any risks of no treatment. You shall reserve a right to question and to pursue treatment elsewhere
- You shall receive continuity of care and completion of treatment;
- You shall receive treatments following the standard of care within the dental profession;
- Your confidentiality shall be maintained at all times.
Specialists in these fields are designated “registrable” (in the United States, “board eligible”) and warrant exclusive titles such as orthodontist, oral and maxillofacial surgeon, endodontist, pediatric dentist, periodontist, or prosthodontist upon satisfying certain local accreditation requirements (U.S., “Board Certified”).